Sage 200 is the latest release from Sage featuring several key highlights and new features.
Highlights of Sage 200
- New improved Web, Time and Expenses
- New Migration Utility
- New Business Intelligence for Project Accounting
- New improved Sage 200 mobile - now includes iPhone
- New in-product surveys providing users a platform to provide feedback
- CRM version 7.1 Integration
Key themes of Sage 200
Accessibility: Sage 200 takes further steps to providing users with a choice of how they access their data any time on whatever device they choose to use.
Improved Usability: Sage 200 has been designed for ultimate ease of use with little or no training required. Usability with Web, Time and Expenses (WTE) and the new migration tool are two key areas of improved usability.
Information Management: Business Intelligence has been given an even broader reach within the Sage 200 v2011 suite with the expansion of business intelligence for Project Accounting.
Sage 200 CRM
Sage 200 CRM v7.1 allows companies to maximise workplace effectiveness, staff productivity, putting the customer at the forefront of their business to stay ahead of the competition, communicate more effectively, collaborate better internally and compete in today's market place.
Highlights of Sage 200 CRM
- Sage 200 E-marketing campaign area
- Enhanced communications management - seamless syncing of appointments, tasks and contacts between Sage 200 CRM and MS Exchange Server. Also supports exchange in the Cloud, Small Business Server and Outlook Web Mail.
- Enhanced Dashboards
- Marketing module enhancements including the ability to convert leads to opportunities from the outbound call list.
There are no products matching the selection.